We’re excited to be hosting the First Annual Ayana Magazine Entrepreneurship Workshop on the [Date To Be Confirmed] held at the Standard Bank Hatfield Incubator, Pretoria. Through this workshop, we’ll be bringing together experts in Business, Law, Finance and Marketing in order to equip aspiring and current entrepreneurs with the practical skills needed to take on the business world.
Most entrepreneurs are not fully informed about the main aspects of entrepreneurship and the AMEW aims to positively contribute to the growth of start-ups in South Africa.
OUR PANEL WILL BE GRACED BY:
- LEADERSHIP: Mr Derrick Ndzavi – A certified business advisor/mentor.
- LAW: Nonduduzo Hadebe – Advocate, entrepreneur, legal educator, speaker and writer.
- FINANCE: Precious Mvulane – CA(SA), RA, multi award winner, author and business woman.
- MARKETING: Lindo Myeni – Content creator, digital marketing strategist, social media influencer and speaker.
- MC: Mbali Mazibuko – Speaker, published writer and academic.
- R250 secures you a seat, refreshments, The ESSENTIAL FINANCIAL HANDBOOK for entrepreneurs, and tons of knowledge and skills that will be shared on the day.
- Stalls are R200.
- If you buy more than 2 tickets, you get a R100 discount.
To book a seat, email email@example.com