The Ayana Magazine Business Directory is an online platform used to share traffic with businesses registered on the directory. With the Ayana Magazine website generating over 200 000 hits every month, we’d like to share a piece of this cake with you.
What are the benefits of registering my business on your online business directory?
- Your business gets exposed to people in our network. Each month, we get over 4000 visitors on our website.
- You get first-hand knowledge of our specials, discounts and events.
- 5% discount for stalls at our events.
- Referrals for your business.
- The business directory is our first go-to place when Ayana Magazine, partners and sponsors are in need of outsourcing services.
- Possible collaborations with us.
- During the first month of registering on our Business Directory, we introduce you to followers of our social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Should there be any major developments in your business, you can email us to retweet or repost on our social media.
- The information about your business on the business directory can be altered, upon your formal request to do so.
- Be prepared for random posts on our social media pages about the developments in your business for the duration of your stay on our Business Directory.
How does Ayana Magazine push traffic to the website?
- We publish the magazine on the site, bimonthly.
- The blog is updated every day.
- We host bimonthly Meet & Greet events in partnership with Allan Gray.
- We run competitions.
- We align our social media content to drive traffic to the website.
What do you need from me?
Upon making payment, a link to a form will be sent to you to fill in your necessary business details.
What are the costs?
- A standard registration fee of R100 is required to register your business onto the Business Directory.
- A payment for your membership plan must be made with your registration fee. Please have a look at point 6 for the membership plans we have.
- Payment should be made on the 15th, 25th or 31st.
- Notice about the cancellation of your membership should be communicated through email, and there will be no refund.
- Please note that should we close operations during the period you paid for, a refund for the remaining months of your paid subscription will be granted.
- Membership plans we have are:
– R100 bimonthly
– R300 semiannually
– R600 annually
Should you be interested in listing your business, send an email with subject “Business Directory” to firstname.lastname@example.org , entailed in your email should be the membership plan you’d like and your Business name. We will then send you an invoice, upon receiving your payment, we will send you a link to a form to fill in your business details. Your business will be listed on the directory within 48 hours of filling the form.