The Ayana Magazine Business Directory is an online platform used to share traffic with businesses registered on the directory. With the Ayana Magazine website generating over 150 000 hits every month, we’d like to share a piece of this cake with you.
What are the benefits of registering my business on your online business directory?
- Your business gets exposed to people in our network. Each month, we get over 2500 visitors on our website.
- You get first-hand knowledge of our specials, discounts and events.
- 5% discount for stalls at our events.
- Referrals for your business.
- The business directory is our first go-to place when Ayana Magazine, partners and sponsors are in need of outsourcing services.
- During the first month of registering on our Business Directory, we introduce you to followers of our social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Should there be any major developments in your business, you can email us to retweet or repost on our social media.
- The information about your business on the business directory can be altered, upon your formal request to do so.
- Be prepared for some random posts on our social media pages about the developments in your business for the duration of your stay on our Business Directory.
How does Ayana Magazine push traffic to the website?
- We publish the magazine on the site, bimonthly.
- The blog is updated every week.
- We run competitions.
- We align our social media content to drive traffic to the website.
What do you need from me?
- Full business name
- Website (If you do not have a website, please provide a short (50 words max.) description of what your business offers)
- Contact details
- Social media handles
- High resolutions images of your products/services (where applicable).
What are the costs?
- A standard fee of R100 is required to register your business onto the Business Directory.
- A R50/month fee is payable to keep your business on the Directory. Example: if you register in March, you’ll only pay the R100 registration. Then from April onwards, you’ll pay R100 bimonthly (if it is the membership plan you chose). Please have a look at point 6 for the membership plans we have.
- Payment should be made on the 15th, 25th or 31st.
- Notice about the cancellation of your membership should be communicated through email, and there will be no refund.
- Please note that should we close operations during the period you paid for, a refund for the remaining months of your paid subscription will be granted.
- Membership plans we have are:
– R100 bimonthly
– R300 semiannually
– R600 annually
Should you be interested in listing your business, send an email with subject “Business Directory” to email@example.com , entailed in your email should be the membership plan you’d like and your Business name. We will then send you an invoice for the registration fee, upon receiving your payment, we will send you a link to a form to fill in your business details. Your business will be listed on the directory within 48 hours of filling the form.