The Ayana Magazine Business Directory is an online platform used to share traffic with businesses registered on the directory. With the Ayana Magazine website generating over 120 000 hits every month, we’d like to share a piece of this cake with you.
What are the benefits of registering my business on your online business directory?
- Your business gets exposed to people in our network. Each month, we get over 2000 visitors on our website.
- You get first-hand knowledge of our specials, discounts and events.
- 5% discount for stalls at our events.
- Referrals for your business.
- The business directory is our first go-to place when Ayana Magazine, partners and sponsors are in need of outsourcing services.
- During the first month of registering on our Business Directory, we introduce you to followers of our social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Should there be any major developments in your business, you can email us to share on our social media.
- The information about your business on the business directory can be altered, upon your formal request to do so.
- Be prepared for some random posts on our social media pages about the developments in your business for the duration of your stay on our Business Directory.
How does Ayana Magazine push traffic to the website?
- We publish the magazine on the site, bimonthly.
- The blog is updated every week.
- We run competitions.
- We align our social media content to drive traffic to the website.
What do you need from me?
- Full business name
- Website (If you do not have a website, please provide a short (50 words max.) description of what your business offers)
- Contact details
- Social media handles
- High resolutions images of your products/services (where applicable).
What are the costs?
- A standard fee of R100 is required to register your business onto the Business Directory.
- A R50/month fee is payable to keep your business on the Directory. Example: if you register in March, you’ll only pay R100. Then from April onwards, you’ll pay R50 per month.
- Payment should be made on the same date each month.
- Notice about the cancellation of your membership should be communicated at least 10 days in advance.
- A 50% refund for membership cancellation is offered. This 50% will be from the monthly installment only.
Send an email with subject “Business Directory” to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the full details.